This government is doing some good for the all people who want to earn the money as well as secure the lively hood. There are many people who even don’t understand the meaning of Bima Yojana and due to various reasons they unable to do also. It is mainly happen due to less income and less knowledge. So government trying to push for all this things for the bottom or last indian people so they are making such scheme which helps to all Indians. As far as my concern we all must do something to educate the people. We and our team have decided to take some steps and will provide the full details about the Jeevan Joyti Bima Yojana.
All people will read this yojana and then apply in this for the future security purpose. This is lot of beneficial for the low income people and they will get high return at the end of this scheme. So here we are describing of all these things so that you will get some of great information and your information is valuable than the investment so read the all document before the investing in that.
- 330 to be paid yearly, that means less than 1 re per day and Rs. 27.5 per month
- The payment of premium will be debited(deducted) from the bank account of the individual in single installment, so it is important to maintain the required balance
- Risk coverage of Rs.2 Lakh in case of death for any reason.
- The scheme will be offered by Life Insurance Corporation and all other life insurers who are willing to join the scheme and tie-up with banks for this purpose.
- It is important for the policy holder to renew that policy each year
- While joining the scheme, the applicant need to provide the nominee name and details about the relationship
- Note : In case of minor, name of the guardian has to be specified
The contribution of government towards this scheme is to be decided separately every year. It is to be noted that the contribution amount to be paid by the government will come from the unclaimed money that has been lying idle in various public welfare funds