Each government bring new schemes when they come to power in central but some government works beyond the scheme and implementation. So this government not only making new schemes but also bringing something new on that so that implementation of scheme will fast, reliable and benefited to local people. This process is only possible when government has any mechanism to control the leakage of money and theft who bring money not reached till the right place. So aadhar has full filled the gap of this section. Aadhar is playing key role in implementing government scheme and reaching out to the last man of this society.
May be you are not know that today more that 150+ schemes implemented through the aadhar card. So all these scheme are either central government implemented or state government oriented. May be you are thinking that How is possible to manage that so government has all ready created infrastructure so that they can manage and keep vigilance on these projects through the aadhar card so that they have to minimize the corruption. Government has saved lot of money by adding aadhr card in various scheme as Nanda Nilekeni has said in one interview that government has saved more that 9B$ by aadhar implementation. So all these money has been save of tax payers money.
You are curious to know that in how many scheme and what those scheme in which government has added the Adhara card. So here in this section we are going to give you some important scheme in which government has added the aadhar card and we will tell you what to do if you not have aadhar and not enrolled the aadhar.
- As proof of identity
- To verify electoral rolls
- In Provident fund
- For filing I-T returns
- In Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- For digital payments
- In Direct Benefit Transfer
- Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (Grameen)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- BSR Doctoral Fellowship in Sciences
- S. Radharkrishnan Post Doctoral Fellowship In Humanities
- Emeritus Fellowship
- Kothari Post Doctoral Fellowship in Sciences
- National Research Professorship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region
- National Eligibility Test-Junior Research. Fellowship
- G. Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- G. Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC or ST candidates
- G. Scholarship for University Rank Holders
- PG Scholarship for GATE qualified PG Students
- PMSSS for J and K Students admitted in rest of India
- Post Doctoral.Fellowship for Women
- Post- Doctoral Fellowship for SC or ST Candidates
- Pragati Scholarship for girls Diploma Institutes
- Pragati Scholarship for girls in Degree Colleges
Note:- If you don’t have aadhar card then jut apply for that through the aadhar centers or you should visit official blog or other blog to know more about aadhr card related to applying procedures, status of aadhar and How to download aadhar card.