Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is also known as Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna. It is announced by the Prime minister of India to make girl child more prosperous and self sufficient. It is came after the beti phado beti bacho yojana and if you don’t know more about that then get some information in this article. This yojana made in this way that all families who heaving girls they never think that she is burden in their family. So this yojana gives security to the girls as well as family. At some point of time girls as well as family member will get secured amount of money and girls will get proper education.
This is one of the biggest financial inclusion scheme through which you can get maximum benefits. Government is giving maximum interest rate and it is affordable to low income people also if you are looking to join this scheme then visit the nearest bank branch or contact bank mitra for this. In this scheme you can deposit RS. 1000 to max 1.5 lacks per year. Get online application form of Sunanys Samriddhi Yojana through the bank.
Sukanys Samriddhi Yojana Rules and Guide Line
- This account is only for girl child parents so if you have girls child then open SSY accounts
- You can deposit money online with online banking or upi system
- Interest rate calculated 10th day of the every months and you can able to check you interest in your account
- Account will not get any interest if it reached at maturity label
- By doing anything through post office is free but if you transfer from post office to ban then you have to pay
- You can take duplicate passbook at a cost of Rs 50
- You can withdraw 100% amount when girls reached at the age of 18
You can open it in any post office branch as well as any government banks. It is very good opportunity for all those who has girl child and looking to best return of your money. If you are looking to more things related to these scheme then comments and read on official website in any language. Link related to that re given in this post.